Tuesday, March 8, 2011

SPOTTED!



 SPOTTED! Website: Mudah.my
Area: Seksyen 15, Bandar Baru Bangi
Price: RM365,000
Type: Link House
Tenure: Leasehold (99 Years)
Bedrooms: 4
Bathrooms: 3
Size: 1900 sq.ft 
Contact: Brenda (013-2676999)

Argh, I hate designs that blinded me away from the prices. And this definitely is it. With a walled in area of 1300 sq.ft., it was located in Garden Homes in Bandar Baru Bangi. It was deep within Bangi, not exactly some town-like place there, but still, I like the design. Hmph.

Location: 1/2 FOOH!
Rental Potential: FOOH! 
Design: 2 1/2 FOOH!

4 FOOH!s, and yet I'm still dwelling on the design.

PropertyFella's Verdict:
I could have gone for it without much thinking if it was offered at RM350K. Mixture of apple green and dark brown is just irresistible. Ahermm! Let's be professional a bit. It's actually a bit of an awkward situation here. The rental potential is good, as NIOSH is nearby, UKM is nearby, a law training institute is nearby, but renting out an exactly new house? Not a good idea. Unless if you can bear with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...