Tuesday, March 8, 2011

SPOTTED!



 SPOTTED! Website: Mudah.my
Area: Taman Bayshore,Miri
Price: RM680,000
Type: Semi Detached
Tenure: Leasehold (60 Years)
Bedrooms: 5
Bathrooms: 3
Size: 4000 sq.ft 
Contact: Ms. Goh (012-8538511)

I don't know what have gotten into me. Normally I won't be introducing anything above half a million. But, well, you got to serve for everyone. Everything have its market. House is less than 4 years old, with air conditioners, autogate, alarm, and built-in wardrobe and cabinets, pretty much furnished, right?

Size: FOOH!
Location: 1/2 FOOH!
Furnishings: Double FOOH!

3 1/2 FOOH!s,well well well, that's rare in here, isn't it?

PropertyFella's Verdict:
1/2 FOOH! for the location, as it's far from the city centre, but, I like it's serenity. There's a lot potential lying around Taman Bayshore, it's just that no one has come up with a development plan worth eye-popping yet. Alright, new 2 1/s storey Semi-D lots has been offered for sale at RM700K, and it's EMPTY. So, don't blame me for upping this property for introduction. It's RM680K, and if you like the environment, like the existing furnishes, then go for it. I would, if it's offered at RM600K. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...