Monday, March 21, 2011

Moonlight Bay


I know I know. I've been condemning Penang's condominiums for all these while. And yet now? I'm giving an exact preview post of it. It's like using my left hand to raise my right hand and slap right into my own face. 

Hey, but there's always a exception for everything in this world, right?

In fact, this is for big property players. But there's no harm to take a look at it, correct?

See? I always have an excuse of making everything seems logic. 

Let's take a look at how the developer describes it:

"Moonlight Bay is a gated residential development that has been recently completed with its OC obtained. Built to an architectural design inspired by the charm of southern European towns, houses are located on several terrace levels to allow each and every resident breathtaking views of the sea."


"Sprawled over a vast area of land measuring approximately 14 acres, the Moonlight Bay project comprises only 70 units of four-storey villas and 20 condominium units is equipped with state of the art security for your peace of mind."

"The four-storey villas, each with its own private lifts, have land areas ranging from 2,350sq ft to 6,550sq ft, with built up areas from 3,800sq ft to 5,500sq ft. In order to fulfill the needs of buyers for smaller units, Ivory created two blocks of 20 condominiums named the Condovilla. It is specially designed for those who prefer a luxurious, yet cozy home while being part of the elite community of Moonlight Bay."

"Condovilla" somemore!


Erm, let's not talk about the amount of money needed for this, my heart tends to ache listening to that. Whoever interested, there you go:


Guess I just have to work a lil' bit more harder to be able to raise up the courage (or money) to dial that number.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...