Wednesday, March 9, 2011

SPOTTED!





 SPOTTED! Website: Mudah.my
Area: Bandar Seri Putra, Bangi
Price: RM388,888
Type: Double Storey Link House
Tenure: Freehold
Bedrooms: 5
Bathrooms: 3
Size: 2400 sq.ft 
Contact: Azmi (019-6251406)

Believe me, judging from the front view of the house, you wouldn't be expecting it could be that spacious enough to accommodate the rest of the stuff you see in the other pictures. Well, it's a lot to mention, but whatever you see in the pictures, apart from the main furniture and the LCD TVs, everything fitted in place is provided within the price offered.

Design: FOOH!
Size: FOOH!
Furnishings: Double FOOH!

4 FOOH!s for a house like this with such price? People must have think that I'm just too stingy to go beyond 4 FOOH!s. Let's move on to my verdict.

PropertyFella's Verdict:
Alright, google it up, and you'll know that Bandar Seri Putra is actually at the very outskirt of Selangor, whereby, in the middle of almost nowhere, it is even possible to get the original empty lot at RM200K. Well, I admit that all the furnishings and design after renovation is quite attractive. But given RM188K in extra, well, I can do it for you as well. So basically it lies with the location factor. In prime areas, I would have just bite my jaw and draw whatever I have in my bank account for this, but this is not. It's not a bad deal if you are really working nearby for long term's sake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...